Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Your browser must accept cookies.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our website sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- We are not responsible for personal information or account information stolen or accessed due to the failure of securing your device.
- Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
- We collect from you username, email, password, gender, country when you register an account.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (username, email, etc.)
- We will use your email address to contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like or help you reset your password.
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database.
- Plain-text passwords are not restorable and are never known.
- Encrypted passwords will never be sold, traded, or shared.
- We do our best to avoid offensive ads. However, we are not responsible for any content in advertisements. If you find any ad not complying with our rules, please report it.
- By clicking a link and viewing an ad, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your own actions on that website.
What are your data protection rights?
- Our website would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have any questions about our privacies policy, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.